Bee Cottage, Northumberland ( sleeps 4 )
With stunning, uninterrupted, panoramic views over open countryside towards the sea, Holy Island and Bamburgh Castle, this delightful, 17th century, traditional, stone cottage offers
excellent self catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or two couples. The property exudes natural charm and character and provides a wonderfully comfortable coastal
holiday retreat for visitors to Northumberland. It is located one mile from Holy Island causeway, next to Bee Hill House, and opposite The Barn at Beal.
Self Catering Accommodation
- Awarded 4 Stars by Visit Britain.
- Lounge with log-burning stove and marvellous views of Holy Island and Bamburgh Castle.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop or smart phone.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- One king-size bedroom.
- One twin bedroom.
- Cot and / or additonal folding bed available on request.
- Family shower room with walk-in shower.
- Private parking at front.
- Enclosed garden with garden furniture and barbecue at rear.
- Located opposite The Barn at Beal.
Please click here to view a floor plan of this property.
You can access prices and availability on-line and, if the dates you require are available, you
can book on-line instantly.
Please check our news & offers section for details of any special offers, late availability or cancellations.
Please contact us if you have any questions.