Bee Hill House, Northumberland ( sleeps 10 )
Formerly the owners' own house, this substantial stone barn conversion, situated on top of a hill overlooking Holy Island on Northumberland's Heritage Coast, offers luxury self catering
accommodation for up to ten guests. It is an excellent choice of holiday cottage for a large family or group wishing to visit Northumberland. It is located one mile from Holy Island causeway,
next to Bee Cottage, and opposite The Barn at Beal.
Self Catering Accommodation
- Awarded 5 Stars by Visit Britain.
- Spacious lounge with log-burning stove, full Sky package and French windows leading to patio and garden.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop or smart phone.
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with Aga.
- Three king-size bedrooms, two with en-suites.
- Two twin bedrooms.
- Cot and / or additonal folding bed available on request.
- Two bathrooms.
- Mature, extensive and private gardens.
- Located opposite The Barn at Beal.
Please click here to view a floor plan of this property.
You can access prices and availability on-line and, if the dates you require are available, you can book on-line instantly.
Please check our news & offers section for details of any special offers, late availability or cancellations.
Please contact us if you have any questions.