The Coach House ( sleeps 6 )
The Coach House enjoys spectacular views over open countryside near Holy Island on Northumberland's Heritage Coast. Sleeping up to six guests, this superb self catering holiday
cottage offers generously propertioned rooms over two floors, finished and equipped to an excellent standard throughout.
The Coach House is a deceptively large property, and boasts wonderful views from the rear garden over uninterrupted countryside. It is located next to a cyclepath and footpath, and is
within walking distance of the local shop, garage and The Lindisfarne Inn.
Self Catering Accommodation
- Awarded 5 Stars by Visit Britain.
- Wood-floored entrance hall.
- Spacious lounge with log-burning stove and arched French windows leading to patio and garden.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop or smart phone.
- Large well-equipped kitchen.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite.
- Downstairs toilet.
- Utility room.
- One king-size bedroom.
- One twin bedrooms
- Cot and / or additonal folding bed available on request.
- Family bathroom.
- Enclosed lawned gardens.
- Teak garden furniture and barbecue.
- Private parking.
- Walking distance from The Lindisfarne Inn and one mile from The Barn at Beal.
- Within easy access of the A1.
Please click here to view a floor plan of this property.
You can access prices and availability on-line and, if the
dates you require are available, you can book on-line instantly.
Please check our news & offers section for details of any
special offers, late availability or cancellations.
Please contact us if you have any questions.