West Lodge, Northumberland ( sleeps 8 )
This wonderful converted stone barn offers superb self catering holiday accommdation near Holy Island on Northumberland's Heritage Coast. Sleeping up to eight guests, it is an
excellent choice of holiday cottage for a family or small group wishing to visit Northumberland. It is located next to The Coach House, close to the A1, and opposite The Lindisfarne Inn.
Self Catering Accommodation
- Awarded 4 Stars Gold by Visit Britain.
- Lounge with high ceilings, three large sumptuous sofas, a log-burning stove and arched French windows leading to the garden.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop or smart phone.
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with double French doors opening out into a private courtyard.
- Two king-size bedrooms, both with en-suites and one with a spa bath.
- Two twin bedrooms, family bathroom and utility room.
- Cot and / or additonal folding bed available on request.
- Mature and private gardens.
- Ample private parking at front of property.
- Sun-trap courtyard with teak garden furniture and barbecue.
- Walking distance from The Lindisfarne Inn and one mile from The Barn at Beal.
- Within easy access of the A1.
Please click here to view a floor plan of this property.
You can access prices and availability on-line and, if the
dates you require are available, you can book on-line instantly.
Please check our news & offers section for details of any
special offers, late availability or cancellations.
Please contact us if you have any questions.